Sunday 4 March 2018

Podcast & Digital Storytelling!



     Assalamualaikum and hi everyone! I'm back with today's post in which this is my first work that i got assigned to. Before we get into the best part, let's start with the introduction of today's topic. So, what is podcast actually? A podcast is an:
  • audio and/or video file
  • ‘broadcast’ via the Internet 
  • Can be downloaded to a computer or mobile device ( e.g. MP3 player)
  • Term ‘podcast’ comes from iPod (Apple portable MP3 player) and ‘broadcast’

     There are 2 main uses of podcast, the first one is students can listen to existing podcasts and the second one is students can create their own podcasts. The usage of podcast is also for self study, listening in class or even encourage students to find a podcast that interest them and to listen to it regularly. Regarding this matter, our lecturer has assigned us with one assignment in which we have to make our own podcast and post it on our blog. Alright, enough with chitchats and here comes the best part! I have made my own podcast, titled "Princess Rose and The Golden Bird". I'm super glad I have finished it on time and also I hope you guys enjoy listen to it. Thank you 💘

No comments:

Post a Comment